[access-uk] Making folders and mp3 in Zen Stone.

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:55:47 +0100

Hi Carol and all.  Thanks for the Very clear instructions on how to make new
folders in Zen Stone Carol...I Think I have made some successfully, but I
tried to put some of my seekers on the Zen, but I don't seem to have
anything there.  Hubby reminded me it wasn't MP3 so maybe that is my
problem, Please can you or someone tell me what I can do to convert it and
how do I go about it using only the keyboard? Please.  I can put a tlking
book on to the Zen but I haven't tried to make a persific folder and put one
in yet, but shall shortly, though I was really wanting to have some music on
there also!

Thanks for any help, so greatfully apreciated.  Christine.