[access-uk] Re: Making Windows Media Player the Default Player

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:25:41 -0000

why would you want t?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eleanor Burke
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:36 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Making Windows Media Player the Default Player

  How do I make WMP the default player?  I have installed Win Amp also and as I
installed it last it is now the default player and even when I open Google
there is this dreadful Win Amp Tool Bar which  I do not want there either.  I
also have real Player but someone changed it from being the Default player at
my request.  I did not think to ask how it was done.

  Eleanor