[access-uk] Re: MacAfee virus scan.

  • From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:18:31 +0200

Hi Peter,

I'm still using Norton Antivirus 2003 with the updated virus definition and I
find it very good and works wonderful with Jaws.
About Spybot: now there is the latest version of Spybot that is v1.4 and it's
quite good, better than v1.3.
I only found a conflict between Spybot and Handybits program and a little pain
with the downloading and installing its updates.
About Sppyware Blater, I'm using successfully the latest version that is 3.4
and I use the old scripts of spyware blaster from:
www.jfwlite.com
so it is very simple and easy to use.
About spywareguard, it gives a protection in a real time but this program is
not updated at least according to my knowledge.
About Ad-aware, I'm using 1.06, and when the scan results tell me that
something had been found, I'm going to the Jaws cursor and arrow up/donw and
find "select all" and click on it, and then press alt+n and ok for removing.

I hope this helps

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner