[access-uk] Re: Mac advice wanted

  • From: william lomas <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:46:54 +0000

tutorials do exist for using the mac on
www.blindcooltech.com

i use a mac myself every day the desktop model, the imac, not the laptop, the
macbook.
A tutorial is included to learn voiceover and when you first turn on the
macbook if that is what you get it will actually talk you through the setup of
the product using voiceover.
It is a different OS to use than that of windows though it does take some
experimenting with how everything works.
Mac is not for everyone; true no viruses exist as of yet, but that should not
be your principal reason in my opinion, although stability is of course what
people want from a computer and windows does offer that if protected.
You can if youhave a store nearby, go and try a mac out, no matter how many
podcasts you hear it will not take away the value of you trying the product for
yourself to see if you actually like it, same with all apple products
WIll