[access-uk] MSConfig

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:14:25 -0000

Hi all -

My laptop has started to take a long time to boot up, so I thought I'd have a
look under MSConfig to see what is being launched on boot-up.

Is it just the things on the start up page that I can turn of safely, or can I
also unchecked things on the services page.

I notice for example on the start up page, things referring to Apple and
Itunes, can I just uncheck them? There are also entries on the services page
for apple, things like:

APPLE MOBILE DEVICE APPLE INC, RUNNING CHECKED;

BONJOUR SERVICE APPLE INC, RUNNING CHECKED;

IPOD SERVICE APPLE INC RUNNING, CHECKED.

Can I uncheck these too, or should I leave the services page alone?

Thanks -

Andy