[access-uk] MS OFFICE COMPATABILITY UPDATES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:35:15 -0000

Hi all,

I have just been sent a spread sheet to work on which obviously has been produced on a later version of XL. (I'm currently only using 2003.)

I was offered the compatability upgrade, but there were various programmes to choose from and an option to change from USA.

Now I'm unsure what I'm supposed to be installing and where from?

If anyone can help with this I'd be most grateful.  Thanks!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx