[access-uk] Re: MP3's on the Stream

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:00:50 -0000

I thought that way at first, then just decided it wasn't too complicated, especially as these folders are created on the Stream if a blank SD card is inserted to start with. Anyway, I shall discover for myself when mine arrives, hopefully later today.

Even if you want to try reading some Daisy books on mPower, you're advised to put them in their own folders; and from experience most seem not to work for me because they're either too large or too complex for mPower.

Anyway, just my thoughts so far ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx