[access-uk] MP3 Music

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 17:49:27 -0000

Hi All

I have a MP3 music disc a friend has given me which will play on my stand alone CD player with no problems. However when I put it into my PC my default Soundblaster player will not recognise it at all. WMA will and VLC Lan which I use for playing DVD's also. I thought it was an encoding difference so used CDex to change this but no joy

Has anyone any ideas why this should be please?

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.