[access-uk] MORE OPTIONS FROM THE TAXMAN

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:02:34 +0100

I don't suppose that many like hearing from the taxman, but if he does
write, then better in a format of our choice.
I was therefore pleased to learn, after some considerable prodding, that you
can get stuff by e-mail, or via a passwor protected CD in electronic format
- although this looked a lot more clumsy, as it comes by courier and you
have to ring to get the password.

The details of the person to contact are:

Janet Daykin | Visually Impaired Media Unit Manager | Marketing
Communications | HMRC | 01274 539646 | 07824 483232

Just thought that some might find this info useful
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593