[access-uk] MORE FINEREADER QUESTIONS

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:18:29 -0000

Having thought again about FineReader pro version 8 versus Openbook,
although I already have the latter, I feel I should buy FineReader.

Am I correct in believing that FineReader preserves the layout of text sent
to Word pretty well?

If this is right, and the prog seems accessible, then can one buy FineReader
version 8 pro with a scanner?  I am thinking that it might not be much more
to get a new scanner with the software bundled with it.  Thoughts and advice
would be welcome please.

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone (01656) 657 516

Mobile (07791) 452 593