[access-uk] Looking for a phone

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:59:54 +0100

Hi

We are looking for a mobile phone for an elderly person, we
need one that is very basic and has large buttons, high
contrast, I have been in touch with rnib, they have some but
the prices are a bit steep, considering that an elderly
person will be buying the phone, we need to keep the price
down if we can. are there any available in the shops that
are very basic and have the large buttons?

Regards

Adrien