[access-uk] Re: Looking for Help with a Talking Timer

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 16:51:46 +0100

Hi.

That could well be the case. I don't remember them being overly accessible, I think 1 of the timers perhaps the count up one didn't actually talk at all. I think that one was sold by cobolt, would they perhaps have some instructions for it?

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 15/06/2023 16:47, Darran Ross wrote:

Hi Mo.

Yep, I've tried sliding, pressing pushing and holding all buttons etc . So far nothing.

Perhaps I'm just flogging a dead horse and the electronics for the talking end of things are simply bust.

Darran

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>