[access-uk] Re: Looking for Help with a Soundcard and SPDIF Settings

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 18:35:05 +0100

Ok now this might seem like a silly question  but have you checked the
speakers are on and the volume is up sufficiently to allow you to hear
sound from them? I assume you have the documentation for the sound card
in question, there should be a trouble shooting guide with it , if not
maybe a trip to the manufacturers web site might helpas the "not ready"
message seems rather strange to me as it looks like you are doing all
the right things.