[access-uk] Re: Listening to live streems on my phone

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 18:18:35 +0100

Sorry I'll put it at the bottom of this message.. The one that's working for
me is www.dave.org.uk/streams. It's organised by radio station so click on
the station which broadcast the show you want to hear and then click the
realplayer link for the show you want. But the thread is here:
http://www.3g.co.uk/3GForum/showthread.php?t=58631