[access-uk] Re: Linking Outlook and IPhone Calendars

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 06:36:29 +0100

Hi

Can I join this?

I have an Iphone6, I am working wwith Office 2013 on my PC (with outlook set
up) and have my Iphone synced with the Icloud. I would like to sync my emails
and accounts in all 3, but at present I can’t understand how to make all 3 work
in tandem. Can anyone point the way to some info that would make this simple.

Thanks.

Gordon McFarlane