[access-uk] Re: LightScribe

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:04:42 -0000

Hi Ibrahim

I am in the market for a drive so will take a look at the one you mentioned.
However, as for the labelling thing I think I'll not bother for now. I think it
would require too much sighted assistance and as it's not something I would use
loads, it's hardly worth the bother.

Thanks for the advice.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779