[access-uk] Re: Lexmark Printers

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:44:52 -0000

Hi George.

Your input much appreciated.  the model I'm going for is just a cheapo one, the
Z2320.  The cartridges aren't bad as they have a return program where if you
agree to send your empty ones back, you get a new one at a reduced price.
Either way, I'm only looking for something for printing off the odd label,
returns form or other stuff I need to print.  Half the time it won't be used,
so if and when the cartridges do run out, I'll probably toss it and buy another
cheapo after a couple of years or so.