[access-uk] Re: Laptop Advice

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:13:41 -0000

Hi,

Please reply to the topic you wanted not taking over another topic.

I would try and look at low to mid range Dell or Toshiba models; I have had no
issues with these.  I went off Toshiba for a while, but their later models are
better.  Dell have a price premium, so you may want to see how much comparative
specs are from manufacturers.  Now is a good time to buy due to sales etc, see
if PC World have anything sutible (they have a Toshiba at £600 currently which
has quite good specs).

Andrew.