[access-uk] Re: Lap Top and External VDU

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:56:47 +0100

Barbera, I don't doubt that some machines will allow you to do it, but as i
said, it is highly likely you will overheat the machine.  Even if it cuts
out itself with a processor temperature monitor, permanent damage can be
done in the long run if it is used in this way.

Regards,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...

  _____