[access-uk] LLOYDS TSB

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:34:19 +0100

Hi folks

Lloyds TSB have announced changes to their log-in procedure. The nature of the change does not appear to be documented anywhere. My request for information was not satisfactorily answered (you will be told about it if you are in the pilot).

If anyone has any hard information on what is happening I would be grateful to hear from them.

The present system is straightforward and fairly easy to use.
Steve