[access-uk] Kurzweil to speak through a different sound card?

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:35:45 +0100

Hi Folks,
Can kurzweil be made to speak through a different sound card than the
windows default which happens to be a creative?
JAWS is speaking through the on-board AC97 very well and the creative needs
to be kept for media and internet radio.

Your help much appreciated.

Ibby Karbhari

Tel: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
. You can also talk with me on Skype by clicking on, or adding, my Skype
name,
IbbyKarbhari
Note there are no spaces in my name.
Email: