[access-uk] Re: Key strokes for the Mac on the Web

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:26:46 +0100

To begin with, try using the web rota.  VO plus U.  And listen to soem podcasts.
On 20 Jun 2013, at 20:36, ANDY COLLINS wrote:

Hi all -

So far, it's a very frustrating struggle, navigating web pages.

I use VO and hh to bring up a list of key stroke options, and some of then are
listed, but others, it just says find next button, without giving the key
stroke. If I hit enter on find next button, it will take me to it, but if it's
not the one I want, I've got to go back in to VO hh, and find the find next
button option again. This is very laborious. Isn't there a way to skip around
web pages, just to the next radio button, the next edit box, the next check box
etc the way JFW can do in Windows? -

Andy