[access-uk] Re: KNFB reader download

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 07:52:23 +0100

Hi Aedan, Ok first off register you need log in details. go to Products, next to Free trial software download. now to KNFB READER. add this to your basket now proceed to check out. and go through as if you are buying it then at the end you get a link to download the software in a zip file . Hope this is ok for you Aedan. Andy S

-----Original Message----- From: Aedan O'Meara
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 11:09 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: KNFB reader download