[access-uk] Re: K-NFB Reader coming to a mobile

  • From: "James Everson" <james.everson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:21:03 -0000

Dear All,

The K-NFB Reader/K Reader will be available by the end of February for
the UK.

I have just updated our web site with a news article posted by Kurzweil
Technologies Inc., which can be view by visiting the following link:
http://www.sightandsound.co.uk/News/KNFB_Reader_Mobile_Phone_Release.htm

Please contact me either on or off list should you have any additional
enquiries or require any additional information.

Kindest regards

James Everson

General Manager

Sight and Sound Technology Limited