[access-uk] Re: Just about on topic I hope

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 13:14:56 -0000

I always use
www.everyhit.co.uk
and have done now for a number of years.  It is completely up-to-date and
goes back to 1952, so it is a fairly definitive record.  Legally, they are
not allowed to publish the charts as they are in their entirity, however the
charts which they do have on the site should be good enough and the highest
position of each item is logged.  The site is also extremely accessible.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK:  0208-133-7186