[access-uk] Re: Juice.

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:00:49 +0100

Hi Mandy.

When in main juice window, hit ctrl+l for scheduler. In there you have options
to either check on regular intervals or to select certain times. If you select
radio button that says check on regular intervals beside it is a combo box that
lets you select how often you want juice to check for new downloads for the
podcasts you are subscribed to. If your computer is on all the time it will
download things depending on what times you set it to do it. If you turn your
computer often it could be useful to check the option for juice to check for
new downloads at start up, which is I think found in general tab of
preferences. You can find preferences in the file menu. This way if you just
turned your computer on and new downloads are available since the last it was
on it'll find and download them. As I say if your computer stays on for longer
time during the day or you never  turn it off, just check the scheduler and
configure how often you want it to check.

HTH.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net