[access-uk] Jaws error

  • From: "Graham Smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:52:17 +0100

First message to new list.

Hi

Often when closing the internet my computer starts whirring away and jaws
appears to freeze.  All I can do is restart.   Everything is fine again.

This happened again tonight and my wife tells me that there was a message
saying something about an error with Jaws application and that an error log
had been created, would I like to send to Microsoft now.

I did not do this she simply closed the box and jaws restarted when I
pressed the keys to start it.

has anyone else experienced this.

I am using XP Home and Jaws 5.084

I notice that I now have two jaws icons in my system tray.

Graham

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.