[access-uk] Re: Jackie's Lament

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:27:34 -0000

Ah Roger it's all a front really. See I've got a broom sticking out the back of my jeans and it does everything as I go round (smiles). I'm not superwoman for nothing, and if anyone believes that then they aren't on the same planet as me.

Many thanks, but I only need a few hours kip, so a lot of writing and stuff gets done while the Ians snore like a couple of babes. And anything to combat pain is worth battling trust me.

Now go and attend to that Dundee cake while your wife's out and have the tea ready for when she gets back. And do the washing up while you're at it. That's another luxury I don't have (haha).

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>