[access-uk] JTools to be discontinued

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 07:40:42 -0000

Hi Everyone.

Thought I’d forward this on from the JTools mailing list, its a sad day indeed
for Dragon users:
Hi everyone

After a long period of discussion and consideration, as a company we have made
the decision to cease development of the J-Tools product.

You will now find many of the utilities which were available in the J-Tools
product in the JAWS screen-reader itself and together with the time it takes to
produce each new release of J-Tools does not make the product viable given its
low cost. We will be focusing our development efforts on the J-Say and
Say-MAGic voice input/output products from this point forward.

We would like to thank you all for using J-Tools and for your suggestions of
features to be included.

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of this message, please feel
free to write to me at

brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Again, many thanks for using J-Tools!

Best wishes: