[access-uk] JAWS and the Word Spelling Checker

  • From: "John O'Regan" <john.a.oregan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John O'Regan" <j.oregan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:59:59 +0100

Hello All!

Sorry for cross-posting, but I stumbled upon this useful article on an
official Microsoft website that I thought might be of interest:

http://goo.gl/UT6Zw

Well worth a read if you're a Word user.  Beware that the page reloads
(once) after about 10 seconds.  Also note that the article says to
open a list of grammatical errors, press Ctrl+Shift+G.  I think that
should read Ins+Ctrl+G.  At least, that's what worked for me with JAWS
11,

John