[access-uk] Re: JAWS Upgrades/SMA's

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:35:55 -0000

James it depends on when you got the Jaws 9.0 and when the Jaws came 10 came out. I cannot recall now though George could remind us of the date of Sight Village in London. I recall speaking to someone from Blazie re Jaws 9.0 and Jaws 10 and telling them I had Jaws 9 and now would like Jaws 10 but too much time had passed in my case, sisnce last June, however they were saying that for those who had Jaws 9.0 for 28 days or something like that they would give a free update to 10 prvided that it fell within that time. Hope this helps.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 6:19 PM
Subject: [access-uk] JAWS Upgrades/SMA's

Hi all,
I received a grant for my JAWS Pro Lisence from my local disability services. However, this lisence only covered my upgrade from JAWS 8 to JAWS 9, and now I'm stuck using JAWS 9 and a demo of JAWS 10. Can anyone tell me how much it would cost to get an SMA or an upgrade to JAWS 10? I still have the serial number, auth code etc.

--Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes

E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 06:17:23 PM GMT on Tuesday, January 20, 2009