[access-uk] Re: Itunes Accounts

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:33:18 -0000

Completely agree with you G.  It's what I have a credit card for, just for
online purchases.  And because I use it for simply that purpose, I don't
have a huge limit on it so that nobody can run up literally thousands before
I find out.  As you say, using your debit card can well mean your bank
account is emptied if the wrong person gets its details.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx