[access-uk] Iriver IHP20 navigation help?

  • From: "Shashi Gothivarekar" <shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blindtech(List)" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 05:26:04 +0100

Hello friends,
     I have Iriver IHP20, a wonderful little machine. When I bought
it, some 18 months ago, the folders navigation was set such that a
brief push of the Navi button to the right skipped to the next track
and to the left skipped to the previous track. A brief push of the
Navi button followed by a long push, skipped to the next folder and to
the left to previous folder.
     I must have done something inadvertently and the procedure above
does not work any longer and the push of the Navi button appears to
skip all over the place in an arbitrary and random manner which is
driving me crazy.
     Would some kind fellow user give me a bolow by blow account as to
how I can set it to behave as it was doing originally. I am planning
to fly on a non-stop long haul flight lasting for nearly ten hours. I
would love to listen to my favourite music in a particular order to
while the time away during the flight  and I would therefore be most
grateful for your help. I have sighted assistance available if
necessary. Thanks in advance for your early reply. Kind regards.
     Shashi.

Sunny Manchester U. K.
     shashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx