[access-uk] Re: Ipod classic

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 18:20:15 +0000

Hi Shelley

As far as I know, cobalt used to sell something for the iPod, but whether it
was for the iPod classic all the older generation iPods I have no idea as it
was never something that interested me. As you know, all modern iPod devices
including the iPod nano and iPod touch As well as the iPod shuffle have
accessibility features built into them and there is no need for third-party
adaptive devices.

I hope you find what you need, but I would strongly suggest you invest in a new
iPod if you want accessibility features.

Sent from my iPhone