[access-uk] Ipod Touch

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 11:36:42 +0100

Hi. Could someone tell me how I can close an application within  the app
switcher? I'm new to Apple devices and I'm starting from scratch. I received
the Ipod Touch last week from my wife as a birthday present and have to say
it's a nice device but I'm easily frustrated when it comes to entering text. I
had established a wifi connection at home and have found that I have to enter
the wifi security key on a daily basis. I'm not sure why I have to do this as
other devices seem to remember a connection.  I'm also struggling with using
Itunes as it seems to be very sluggish when I'm using System Access. I tried to
sink an album that wasn't bought from Itunes and it took 40 minutes to sink to
my Ipod Touch. So far I've had a difficult experience with the device and don't
see what the attraction is to these devices apart from the voiceover. I also
need to know how to change speech rate as I couldn't find it within voiceover.
Find me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/saq5000 and MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx