[access-uk] Iplayer accessibility

  • From: "Gary Robinson" <gary.r30@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:21:39 -0000

Hi,

Before the BBC changed its Iplayer website the play/pause button appeared most
of the time.  If itwasn't there I could just right click in the flash movie
start/end area and get a menu up to make it appear.
Since they have redesigned the site I am finding it hard to find a consistent
way to get the play/pause button to appear.

Are there some accessibility controls I am missing?  there doesn't appear to be
anything obvious in the player help about accessibility.

I'm using xP/IE 8 and Jaws 11.
Any suggestions welcome.

Gary