[access-uk] Re: Iphone bluetooth earphone

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:04:11 +0100

Hi Jim.

I recently purchased the Blue Ant Q2 headset from play, which as well as doing
everything you want is also voice activated, that is to say you can give it
commands to answer or ignore calls, check battery status and it also announces
the names of incoming callers or their phone numbers.

All the best, Ibrahim.