[access-uk] Re: Internet radio and reluctant PC users,

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 23:04:46 +0100

Hi, I must admit, I'd love there to be a day when I feel I could ditch a PC
and have just a Notetaker, but it would have to be able to do things like
that, plus an email program as sophisticated as OE, properly read and
transmit word and excel files, connect to a scanner or I'll have to have a
KNFB reader too, etc. I'm pretty sure Keysoft will do the job you want
though and give far better battery life so you can have a wireeless network
and listen anywhere! Bet you weren't expecting me to say that, were you!

Cheers
Dave