[access-uk] Re: Internet disability offers.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:21:02 +0100

Thanks a lot Derek and Yusuf. From what it says on the website it sounds a damn good thing. The only service I know of here in Liverpool is Mersey Link which, yes, provides a free door to door taxi service, but you have to book your journey during the day time, two days in advance and they don't even do regular bookings. Which makes the service virtually useless. But this topic is beyond the scope of this list I suppose.

Cheers,

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>