[access-uk] Re: Internet banking

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:55:47 -0000

Use Lloyds TSB. You don't even need one of those annoying little credit
card verification machines (are they all accessible?) because it
verifies your transactions by calling your mobile phone and saying a PIN
number out loud that you then type into a very easy edit field on the
website. Very nice verification process.