[access-uk] International computer insruance

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:02:59 +0100

Hi All

I'm looking for an insurer that will provide European computer cover, or 
standard European cover with a large enough maximum sum insured for personal 
property to cover my computer and braille display.  If it was a policy 
including computer, braille display and other property the total sum insured 
would need to be around £5000.  Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with 
trying to get braille displays insured?  Obviously they are expensive pieces of 
kit and your average insurance sales person has never heard of them.



Other related posts: