[access-uk] Re: Info on zen stone please

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:29:10 +0100

Sounds right although as I haven't seen the versions with speaker I couldn't
say for certain. The models with screens also have radios onboard I think so no
mention of a radio suggests no screen and therefore is a good sign.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ