[access-uk] Info Wanted on Share Deling Websites

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:48:07 +0100

Hello All,

Sorry for the off topic message but this would seem to be one of
the best places to obtain the info I require. If anyone knows of
any good, screenreader-friendly Websites which offer an online
share selling service, could they please provide me with
details. Hopefully, this will save me much time in scouring
around trying to find the best ones.

Additionally (but not essentially), would you know the charges
of such dealing sales on such sites?

Thanks in advance.

John.