[access-uk] In Reply To: Re: Victor stream question

  • From: "Sara" <e-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 23:00:28 +0100

Hi Jackie,

I also have a Victor Reader Stream and have had it for about 4 years and I
absolutely love it.  I recently bought a leather case for mine as the cloth one
was starting to look rather tatty, old and tired.  I too love the compartment
on the case for storing my spare memory cards.  I have no experience of Itunes,
but I am seriously thinking about getting an Iphone.  I had a play on one for a
bit yesterday whilst I was in 02, and think it would be fairly easy for me to
learn to use with time.

From Sara