[access-uk] Re: Identifying colour

  • From: Brian Williams <werewolvesdad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:11:21 +0100

Richard, what you need is some sort of heat detecting app, something like the
light detector RNIB  cells which vibrates or lets out an audible tone depending
how near the source you are.
Brian

On 23 Oct 2013, at 11:29 am, Richard King <rking689@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lol. I have tap tap see but daren't do the same exercise at the
moment, I'd hate to tell everyone that I have red PJs on and a
Superman logo on my T shirt! :) however, your idea of poo detecter is
genius! If only! my dog was not trained in a spending area therefore I
have to rely on visitors guiding me to collect deposits once a week or
so, Signing off now and rushing to the garden, iPhone in hand!
Have a nice day