[access-uk] Re: IPod Nanno operational

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:23:03 +0100

Hi Jim,
That's great! Yes, of course you can turn off the nuisance "coverflow" under
settings, all spoken.
Also, the voice is taken from your speech setup on your PC.(not the Jaws
voice!).  Change that default voice and turn off and turn on again the
spoken menus under the IPod settings in ITunes.
Regards
Aedan.
re-do the