[access-uk] Re: IOS5 News Stand

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 00:55:12 +0100

Hi Steve,

new york Times works fine, but have heard reports of some publications not
reading.  Depends what format they are using for the content within the app I'd
reckon.

Wired, is one I remember hearing didnt' read.  Some American guy dropped about
$20 on publications, & none read.

It would be nic eif they had a 7 day trial, or a preview so you could at least
tell this before purchasing.