[access-uk] Re: ION Tape express and its EZ audio-converter

  • From: "Keith Eldridge" <Keith.Eldridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:16:25 -0000

Hi Marie,

Had similar problem with ION turntable that I also got as a Christmas
present with same software.  It set the device output as going out from
the device itself,not the computer speakers. I had to go into system
settings and then audio setting and change the device output to my
speaker output.  Software is not very user friendly with no way of
checking or changing settings.  Hope this helps a bit.

regards

Keith Eldridge

Co-ordinator for IT for Visually Impaired

Learning Support

Sussex Downs College

Eastbourne

East Sussex