[access-uk] Re: IE7 or Firefox

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:59:32 +0000

Mandy, IE7 is absolutely no different than IE6. It just has some nice new features that's all, like RSS feeds, tabbed browsing, etc. Browsing with IE7 is exactly the same, if not better, than IE6. Hope that helps.

At 16:00 09/01/2008, you wrote:
Hi Chris and Peter, thanks because I'm a bit dim about these things, my
husband uses Firefox on his laptop but I think from what you've both said
I'll try IE7 first, is it very different to IE6?

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom Partly Cloudy, Showers In
The Vicinity 41°F(5°C) Wind:SW (230°) at 10mph (9KT)