[access-uk] Re: I.E problem

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 10:39:45 +0100

hi jim.

go to tools, internet options, and check to see what pages are loading at startup. press control A to delete everything in the box and type in your home page address. then click ok. this should ensure no other pages load when internet explorer starts.

HTH,

Mo.

On 02/07/2014 10:37, J.Doherty wrote:
Hello List members,
I wonder if someone can help me with a little problem with I.E. When I launch I.E, it says "open in a new window" and takes awhile to load the page. Does anyone know how to stop this so it starts without loading a new page before it comes to the search area? Any help appreciated.
Using win7 with jaws14.
Jim